Andre frequently travels nationally and internationally for Jiu Jitsu related events. Some of the events he competes in have thousands of spectators. As a professional athlete competing at the highest level of his sport, he is frequently photographed, appears in videos that get uploaded to the internet, and has a draw of students internationally that pay him to attend their schools for seminars.
Depending on the level of sponsorship, the following are forms of sponsor benefits:
• Advertisement on the practitioners uniform kimono (gi) that is used daily in the lessons, national and international competitions. The kimono is also worn during seminars, interviews and various forms of media.
• Brand visibility to individuals who have an admiration for Jiu Jitsu.
• Web advertisement
• Use of t-shirts, caps, knapsacks and other items that are supplied by the sponsor for the day to day activities of the athlete.
• Priority in offers of organized events
• Use of the image of the athlete